General terms and conditions of the company TIEFUNDBREIT.com
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store https://www.tiefundbreit.com .
(2) In the event of conclusion of the contract, the contract shall come into force with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet store does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is made in the following steps:
2) Confirm by clicking the “Order” buttons.
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the “checkout” button
5) Login to the Internet store after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-checking or correction of the respective data entered.
7) Binding submission of the order by clicking on the button “order with costs” or “buy”.
Before the binding submission of the order, the Consumer may, by pressing the “Back” button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his details, return to the Internet page on which the Customer’s details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (“Order Confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet store : We will send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at https://www.tiefundbreit.com/agb. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices stated include the statutory value added tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. Delivery here takes place within 5 working days at the latest. In this case, the delivery period begins in the case of payment in advance on the day after the payment order to the bank entrusted with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item is handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of a sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of the cancellation policy
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
German & English is available as the contract language.
Status of the GTC Jan.2023
Translated using Deepl.com